Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..but I recently went to get a hair cut *gasp* ..a BUZZ! Hahaha. Ok, not THAT short it was two feet long and she took off about 4 inches... Um, I came out feeling bald anyhow. I haven't been to get a prof hair cut in about 3 years--at least... I was really nervous sitting there and didn't know what to say but the cut & style couldn't have taken more than 15 mins.. I just talked about my hair and asked her if she did her own.. no personal chat really. And I was sitting near the front where everyone could see... Gah! :|

And also I went to a new eatery [(Honey Baked Ham Co. & Café)--yum!] with momster today.. I'm not too big on eating in front of people, but I went in and stood there for like 39 hours trying to decide what I wanted. Haha. We got it to go, but I don't like going to new unfamiliar places. So that's cool I went in..

Might not be much but if I inspire at least one hungry, long-haired hippy, then I'm happy.

:)

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Babygirly,

Heh, momster - :lol. That is so cool that you were able to do all of that - all three boogies :boogie :boogie :boogie! You even got to treat yourself afterwards for doing it! Keep it up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts