Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met this girl the other day. I went along with a couple of close friends and she was one of them that had come with one of them as well. We all went to a place and hung out. Anyways, we talked a couple of times and interacted with one another, laughed in some instances,,,,there were many times where i could have said more but i didnt know what to say....

like she would say things like 'woah i almost fell there' to me, when we were walking up some steps and other things that i thought were really odd i guess to try to get me to respond to her i dunno. anyway she is like 17 and im 19. so im not looking for a romantic relationship...would just like to get to know her and maybe befriend her because shes cool and there's something i like about her in a nonsexual way.

I caught her on one of the social networking sites and was wondering how I could successfully go about hitting her up--- getting a conversation started?

I wouldn't want to come off too strong and im not trying to invade her space.

She didnt give me her details to find her so i feel uncomfortable about this but i want to do it!!! i dont kno al ot of girls but i want to get to know this one.

What's a good way to break the ice, to message her, and to get her to be interested in responding?

Sorry, I'm just not sure as to what I should say?

plz help :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
add her on this networkign site, I assume facebook or myspace, and say "hey whats up"

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Yep, add her and just say hey. That's totally normal and socially acceptable. ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Definitely add the message too.. it kind of bothers me when people don't add a msg, like they just want to increase their number of friends (which is actually usually pretty true).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i can only send her a message. i dont know her last name as it wont allow unless you include it --myspace.

so i hope she would add me now. :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yeah if you have talked to her or hungout with her. Just add her and message her simple as that. Hope it goes well:).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts