Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
100% lame
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,i'm mimi and i'm bad at introducing myself and making friends.

I joined SAS because I recently broke up with my boyfriend, whom was a total A-hole, and realized that I had no friends or anyone I was close to vent to.

I've tried multiple forums in order to make friends in the past but I never really stuck with them out of fear of posting and being seen as annoying/attention-seeking/boring to others and etc.

So, I'm giving SAS a shot. See if i can conjure up some confidence to be more social and connect with others.

Anyways, my about me has my interests all in there, so you can check that out.

I'm really into random things like psychology, and learning about the human mind/body. Recently, I just go into learning about MBTI/Socionics and other personality related stuff.

My mental health is insane...I have BDD, Bulimia, Depression, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

Luckily, I don't take millions of medication for all of that and that all i take is one pill a day (or whenever I remember at least). That pill being 100mg of Zoloft, which is really trippy stuff (ex. weird dreams and a foggy mind).

So yeah, that's about it.... thanks for reading this and have a nice night or day!

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, SadKitten! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts