Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
insert witty comment here
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a guy on a British reality TV show. He has apparently had surgery to get those abs.

It looks really odd. He is overweight yet has that kind of stomach. Your thoughts?

Read the article here

(Brits: The Daily Mail is a terrible paper. I keep posting links to them because their gossip pages are now better than any other gossip website I know)

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
:um Wow.
I can't say that I wouldn't get this kind of surgery, but I do a lot of running and Paxil fat is still there.

After seeing this, I am not sure I would want that.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
XD what a lazy tool. Go and do it properly. Bet those muscles have never experienced physical endurance except for standing up.

And yes on the daily mail front, I was beginning to think you were a anti immigration Conservative for a sec. ;]

·
insert witty comment here
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he should just lose weight for the rest of the body to match.

Edit: ADD: Lose weight AND work out. Then it would probably look good.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Thats the weird part. When a guy (or girl) wants defined abs the first thing you do is loose weight to make them show, but this is mental.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
wow, that does look weird, but I don't think he needs to lose weight to look good, he'd look perfectly fine with the big belly, minus those weird abs

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
Nooo, people just need to stop.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.