Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Men: What do you think about makeup on a female?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Men: Do you like dark eye makeup on females?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
no. dark eye makeup looks very odd to me. It looks like either you don't get enough sleep, or somebody has punched you in the face. It's not very attractive. In fact, I don't even know why women would choose such makeup.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I voted for don't care.

Here's a not-so-secret piece of info for the girls. Straight men stare at women, but we're not looking at your eyes. I have yet to hear any guy say "look at the eye on her" and can't imagine any ever saying that unless she looks like Tammy Faye Baker, but then only because she wears more makeup than a clown.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,056 Posts
I usually prefer light make up on gals & find it's a gauge of how respectful my thoughts are about the gal to some degree. My thoughts on a gal with heavy make up are likely to be lustful whereas a gal with a natural look will coincide with a thought like "that's a lovely looking gal"

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
I tend to get weak in the knees when a woman wears a lot of eyeliner.

·
Frostie
1,035 Posts
I vote no. I don't find lots of makeup attractive.
Here's a not-so-secret piece of info for the girls. Straight men stare at women, but we're not looking at your eyes. I have yet to hear any guy say "look at the eye on her" and can't imagine any ever saying that unless she looks like Tammy Faye Baker
I'm sorry, what? I can't speak for all straight men, but a pretty face and especially the eyes are the first thing I notice on a beautiful woman. I've heard other men comment on women's eyes before so I know its not just me.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I vote no. I don't find lots of makeup attractive.

I'm sorry, what? I can't speak for all straight men, but a pretty face and especially the eyes are the first thing I notice on a beautiful woman. I've heard other men comment on women's eyes before so I know its not just me.
Same here Mr. Frostie.

I prefer no makeup to light makeup.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
i dont necessarily prefer it so much that Id rather see it than not see it, but I do like the deep-black eye makeup a lot. Kind of depends on the girl/eye color too

·
Registered
529 Posts
I like the racoon avril lavigne look but certainly is not necessary.
If you think a little will help your eyes pop or something then go for it.
I see a lot of youtube vids out there on applying to get celebrity looks.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
It depends, most of the time I would say no, but there are plenty of exceptions.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
What I like on women is a bit of eyeliner, especially if they're going out somewhere or at a club or something. Black eyeliner is the best, but not crazy like the youtube girl's.

As fun as colorful eyeshadow is, it really can detract from natural beauty, imo.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts