Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here to watch (click on either small or large on that page).

Holy crap this looks amazing! I read the book ages ago. I absolutely can't wait for this movie. I got goosebumps from a TRAILER!

G

·
its interesting that the trailer's song is from ziyi's most recent film house of flying daggers....
i def wanna see it... zhang ziyi is a great actress and this film look samazing

aimee i love your signature..... thats awesomeaskjsdflkasdf!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
They're making a movie? I read the book last year and loved it, so I think I'll have to see this one :).

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Anyone who was impressed by reading the book or watching the movie? Tell me why? My appreciation was pretty null after watching the movie.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I saw the movie a little while ago....it wasn't that good. I didn't like it because they spoke English and made it less genuine. Gong Li was really good in it though, better than Zhang Ziyi.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just saw it, like an hour ago! I don't know who Gong Li played, but the girl who played Hatsumomo was very good. It's definetly not as good as the book or anything, but it was okay. I think it would have been better if it had stayed more true to the book though. I really didn't like how they spoke English with random bits of Japanese sprinkled in.

·
Registered
934 Posts
zelig619 said:
I just saw it, like an hour ago! I don't know who Gong Li played, but the girl who played Hatsumomo was very good. It's definetly not as good as the book or anything, but it was okay. I think it would have been better if it had stayed more true to the book though. I really didn't like how they spoke English with random bits of Japanese sprinkled in.
^ Gong Li is the one who played her, and yeah she played her very well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts