Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Marmalade Hat
833 Posts

·
Feral
344 Posts
I guess I cope with shyness by thinking "If I'm going to make a fool of myself and have people laugh at me, it will be on MY terms" and I goof around with dark humor and scare the hell out of people.

I made this one:

Found some for your pleasure:

I'm in between. Introvert acting like an extrovert in public, it's so exhausting I could die. And I annoy people. But at least I'm not bored. I think I get neurotic from overstimulation because public places tend to have too loud music, it feels like being screamed at for hours, no wonder I feel anxious at the mere idea. But I wouldn't be scared to hike in the woods.

Hahaha! I had an answering machine and called back, but after a mean message telling me to pick up when I wasn't even there, I unplugged my phone... and now I don't have any... saving a fortune. Why pay to have telemarketers wake me and harass me, or have people insult me, make plans just to cancel them... When I finally found friends to go to the places I liked... it wasn't as fun. They were late, I had to take picture of them kissing... Bored.

Can be a good thing when you actually don't want to bother with some bad people.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
How emotionally stable I am

Attachments

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Me trying to contain my feelings

·
Pandora’s Birthright
3,641 Posts
Someone already posted one of these, but this is more like me:

·
Pandora’s Birthright
3,641 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,506 Posts

Oh my god I finally found the song (it's by Yes) I was searching for that for ages when I first saw a cut version of this on tumblr a year+ ago:

·
SAS Member
4,565 Posts
u_u

21 - 37 of 37 Posts