Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw them on Gigantour, they are incredible live. Definitely the best single live performance I have ever seen. Even the new songs sound amazing. For an SA kid I went pretty damn crazy. Any other fans / anyone else going to this tour?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Are they back together? I thought Mustaine had to retire because he injured his hand. That's good news, though. I'm not their biggest fan but I think Mustaine's one of the best guitarists in metal history.

BTW, congrats on going to a concert. I'd love to do that one of these days.

:banana

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm going to the show in Buffalo. I can't wait! Megadeth is one of my favorite bands. I'm excited to see Dream Theatre too. :banana

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rb27: Yeah they just released a new album, "The System Has Failed," and I agree, Dave Mustaine is a metal legend.

Cryptolysergick: Go here to see all bands: http://www.gigantour.com

Rindy: I was pretty excited for Dream Theatre too (I really enjoy the Scenes from a Memory album) but they really aren't my thing live. Lavrie's vocals were pretty annoying for me, so it was a good thing he wasn't on the stage all that much. Have fun though!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dillenger Escape Plan?! jesus, how many walking mops did you see there? Life of Agony! I heard they suck live now but, river runs red was a grand album! Saw symphony X with blind gaurdian like 4 years ago, they shoudl have gotten Blind Gaurdian instead!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts