Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Koo Koo Puffs and I are looking for people in Los Angeles with SA to meet with and hang out together. If you're interested, please post or PM either of us. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK cool, we already have two other people interested too. All we have to do is set a date and a place to meet. Where would you all rather meet? A coffee shop or a park? maybe we should wait for more people to find this post so we can have more people going. Another thing, are weekdays or weekends better?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm still brand new to this board. Don't know anyone yet. But I live in LA.
Keep me updated, I might be interested. I'd have to think about it. (Meeting strangers... you know.)

·
Registered
42 Posts
This will by my first gathering, I am new here, just found this site last week, thank god, I love it here. Ok, the weekend will probably work for most people. Do you all think we can meet in the month of September? Or is that too soon?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd like to meet you guys for fun. I like the bbq park idea. The weekend is fine with me. Where do all you guys live? I live right next to the ucla campus.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
September sounds good. There are a few more people who have expressed interest through PM's. I guess once we know who's coming, we can pick a location that's centrally located to everyone. Does everyone have transportation? If not, we can work that out too. And if you guys like the BBQ idea, maybe everyone who can afford to can bring something. Thank you guys for replying.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sounds good. I can bring some soda or lemonade and a snack. I don't have a car though so if someone in LA could give me a ride, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can bring some hamburgers and buns or dessert. And I can give you a ride Koo Koo Puffs. The only thing is, I have an old Corvair and am not thrilled about driving the freeway. I was thinking this was going to be in LA, but if there are enough people in Orange County, I would drive down there. Otherwise, it doesn't really make that much sense to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanx for the ride offer, Johny ennui. Yeah, I thought we were supposed to meet in LA too, but who knows? I wonder how many LA people there are. But then there are the people that also live farther.

·
Registered
42 Posts
No you didn't One one One, it just seems that this always happens, make plans an then never follow through. It hqappend so mcuh an I'm not talking bout just SA people, but with everyone.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My schedule is pretty flexible since I don't work. I guess the date has probably been pushed back, maybe october? November?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts