Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be taking meds till the day I die

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you plan to be on meds for the rest of your life?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm not on meds. I started to be on meds in my 1st yr of college. I got off them like half way of my 2nd yr of college. so i was only 1.5yrs on meds. Now i'm on my 4th yr of college.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ghost in the shell said:
forget about the fertility part....your barely able to get orgams, espacially after long time use of meds!
What meds are you talking about? I've been taking Klonopin for 10 years, no problems there. :popcorn

·
Registered
92 Posts
ghost in the shell said:
if you go on meds for life...i swear to you. youll never be able to have kids. after a few years of not having an orgasm as an adult...you think your gonna able to have an orgasm and be fertile enough? forget about the fertility part....your barely able to get orgams, espacially after long time use of meds! its gonna be too late, your head wont be able to reverse itself to allow you to have an orgasm and send enough fire power down there. drug companies know this already, i garantee you that, we just have to wait for the lawsuits 10 years from now.
No problems here. :popcorn

·
Registered
49 Posts
ghostgurl said:
I'm on zoloft now, but I'm going to be off it soon. Haven't decided if I will try something different yet.
How did the treatment go ? My psychiatrist prescribed me Zoloft am i'm curious. How bad was your SP before taking this drug, and how did it help you overcome your phobia ?

I'm not on treatment...yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts