Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been off medication for about 2 years and I was feeling extremely well during my first year when I was away at college. I don't know, but slowly every single symptom has been coming back to me slowly but surely since about a few months ago.

I can not take it anymore, I have been having a lot of blushing and hot flashes for no logical reason. Even helping an old lady at the store gets me nervous when it didn't before. When I got hired in my current workplace I used to greet the female cashiers when I saw them with a simple "hey whats up" at least. Now I am afraid to even say hello, it feels as if being in a workplace around people has worsened me little by little.

So I ask to anyone who has tried a medication for SAD/depression that helped them with blushing less please name them? Any medication that does not substantially kill my little friend as well would be nice. I used to take a generic zoloft and it was as if I had erectile disfunction. I don't really want to completely kill my testosterone either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Clonidine is used by a lot of people to help with blushing and hot flashes. Depending on the severity of your, you might be surprised at how well it works :D

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything that I can be prescribed? I can't lie to the doctor with a straight face and tell him I have ADHD or something like that. Anyone have some others?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts