Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from one month under MAOI (Marsilid, iproniazid) and I'm still very anxious!
So I see my therapist tomorrow and I'd like to join one of its antiepileptic my MAOI treatment (marsild).
gabapentin or pregabalin lyrica especially for me + because it is officially stated against anxiety and not against the bipolarity. Pregabalin or gabapentin have the same effects as benzodiazepine or alcohol and are not accoutumants.

-Furthermore I think we can add another antiepileptic if that is not enough.

I would really like to work under MAOI (seroto dopa) + lyrica (gaba) + Mianserine (c gainst sexual dysfunction induies by MAOIs) + buspirone (against anxiety and sexual dysfunction), this could be a long treatment term? It is a heavy treatment, these drugs are compatible?

thank you

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
I think I would be better adding just lyrica for generalized anxiety.
There are much more meds available in France than here, buspirone is no longer available in Italy.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, yes it is true that France is specialized in psychotropic ^ ^
As for lyrica, having seen all its side effects and especially its main problem: tolerance.
A tolerance that occurs in everyone after a few weeks they have to raise the dose as with benzos.
So it is not a long term solution.

As for your current treatment swim, it interested me, you seem to face life as it comes more or less by changing your cocktail medicated according to the situation, I guess?

Rx: Eutimil (paroxetine) 20mg, Remeron (mirtazapine) 15mg, Deniban (amisulpride) 50mg, Xanax (alprazolam) OS, generic 1mg delorazapem

-You take paroxetine, mirtazapine and amisulpride daily, in the morning in one take?
I guess I'll follow your treatment, because under paroxetine (60mg: O) I felt More anxyolisant with iproniazid (Marsilid) effect.

-Paroxetine for social phobia, mirtazapine anxiety, low dose amisulpride: best anti social phobic and all that, I guess you do not feel any side effects with sexual disorders?

-For Xanax and delorazapem, if you take only the really necessary?

Thank you.

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
Thank you, yes it is true that France is specialized in psychotropic ^ ^
As for lyrica, having seen all its side effects and especially its main problem: tolerance.
A tolerance that occurs in everyone after a few weeks they have to raise the dose as with benzos.
So it is not a long term solution.

As for your current treatment swim, it interested me, you seem to face life as it comes more or less by changing your cocktail medicated according to the situation, I guess?

Rx: Eutimil (paroxetine) 20mg, Remeron (mirtazapine) 15mg, Deniban (amisulpride) 50mg, Xanax (alprazolam) OS, generic 1mg delorazapem

-You take paroxetine, mirtazapine and amisulpride daily, in the morning in one take?
I guess I'll follow your treatment, because under paroxetine (60mg: O) I felt More anxyolisant with iproniazid (Marsilid) effect.

-Paroxetine for social phobia, mirtazapine anxiety, low dose amisulpride: best anti social phobic and all that, I guess you do not feel any side effects with sexual disorders?

-For Xanax and delorazapem, if you take only the really necessary?

Thank you.
Well I take mirtazapine 15mg at night to help me get to sleep and amisulprid every other day but I couldn't function without the daily ssri.
I take xanax and delorazepam as needed, delorazepam has a way longer half life than xanax and it seems to have some antidepressant properties to it but I guess it's available only in Italy.

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Dump all those ugly pills and try the sexy zoloft. Try the angel zoloft god gifted pill. It changed my life, I have no more sa.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I take mirtazapine 15mg at night to help me get to sleep and amisulprid every other day but I couldn't function without the daily ssri.
I take xanax and delorazepam as needed, delorazepam has a way longer half life than xanax and it seems to have some antidepressant properties to it but I guess it's available only in Italy.
mirtazapine and paroxetine + Amisulprid they work against anxiety (social phobia, generalized anxiety) for you?

Dump all those ugly pills and try the sexy zoloft. Try the angel zoloft god gifted pill. It changed my life, I have no more sa.
good for you.
But, WHy zoloft would work more than others SSRI's ?

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
mirtazapine and paroxetine + Amisulprid they work against anxiety (social phobia, generalized anxiety) for you?
Not so good for SA so far but maybe it's too early to say since I started paroxetine just 12 days ago.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not so good for SA so far but maybe it's too early to say since I started paroxetine just 12 days ago.
ok and when you started others pills( Amisulprid + mitarzapine) ?

In add, what mean "Prn"(baclofen, clonazepam etc...) are the treatment that you're planning to take or you've already taken?

thank you

·
Registered
81 Posts
Je te l'ai déja dis tu es trop presser. Attend au moin 2 moi avant de faire ces mélange dangereux. C'es le temps pour que le marsilid fasse son effet.

si tu change d'AD tout les mois en croyant qu'ils ne marchent pas tu va jamais t'en sortir. normalement pour être sûr, il faut attendre 3 mois.

Et si tu veux vraiment rajouter un médicament rajoute du lyrica qui a vraiment l'aire de fonctionné contrairement au remeron qui va juste te rendre ultra crever.

(google traduction):

I've already told you you're too pressed. Expected to moin 2 me before making these dangerous mix. This are the time for the Marsilid to take effect.
if you change AD every month believing they do not work you will never leave you. normally to be sure, we have to wait 3 months.
And if you really want to add a drug adds the lyrica that really work area unlike remeron that will just make you ultra die.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you get on an SSRI and it works, but gives you sexual side effects, then you need to give it time. After about 6 months you should be back to normal sex nut busting. :boogie

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
ok and when you started others pills( Amisulprid + mitarzapine) ?

In add, what mean "Prn"(baclofen, clonazepam etc...) are the treatment that you're planning to take or you've already taken?

thank you
prn means that they are taken as needed, baclofen has always helped with anxiety and mood so I take it almost on a daily basis.
I take remeron for sleep and amisulpride every other day, but there has been a short period in which I've been unmedicated and that was when I tried to switch to asenapine, which I quit after 5 days of intake due to akathisia.

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
If you get on an SSRI and it works, but gives you sexual side effects, then you need to give it time. After about 6 months you should be back to normal sex nut busting. :boogie
That's not quite the case with paroxetine, the sexual SEs stick around as long as you take it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Je te l'ai déja dis tu es trop presser. Attend au moin 2 moi avant de faire ces mélange dangereux. C'es le temps pour que le marsilid fasse son effet.

si tu change d'AD tout les mois en croyant qu'ils ne marchent pas tu va jamais t'en sortir. normalement pour être sûr, il faut attendre 3 mois.

Et si tu veux vraiment rajouter un médicament rajoute du lyrica qui a vraiment l'aire de fonctionné contrairement au remeron qui va juste te rendre ultra crever.

(google traduction):

I've already told you you're too pressed. Expected to moin 2 me before making these dangerous mix. This are the time for the Marsilid to take effect.
if you change AD every month believing they do not work you will never leave you. normally to be sure, we have to wait 3 months.
And if you really want to add a drug adds the lyrica that really work area unlike remeron that will just make you ultra die.
Hélas, il est vrai que ce n'est pas la meilleur facon de se soigner, si tenté qu'il y en ait une...
Mais, au bout de bientot 2 mois, je ne ressens vraiment pas d'amélioration et ca m'inquiète beaucoup.
Est ce peut etre la faible dose sur laquelle je suis : 1cm par jour ? Je ne pouvais supporter les E.S à 2 cmp (pendant 1 mois presque) qui ne m'apportait qui + est aucune amélioration.
Ou as tu lu ca pour les 3 mois, partout sur les notices ils precisent 3 semaines...

Quant au lyrica et remeron(mirtazapine), tu les as déja testé ? Combien de temps ?

Merci vieux et bon courage pour ton nardil !:)

google traduction :
Alas, it is true that this is not the best way to heal if he tried there is one ...
But after almost 2 months, I really do not feel improvement and ca concerns me greatly.
Is what may be the lowest dose which I am: 1cm per day? I could not bear the ES 2 cmp (for 1 month almost) who brought me that + is no improvement.
Or did you read ca for 3 months, all over the records they specify three weeks ...

As for lyrica and remeron (mirtazapine), thou hast already tested? How long?

Old thank you and good luck for your Nardil!

prn means that they are taken as needed, baclofen has always helped with anxiety and mood so I take it almost on a daily basis.
I take remeron for sleep and amisulpride every other day, but there has been a short period in which I've been unmedicated and that was when I tried to switch to asenapine, which I quit after 5 days of intake due to akathisia.
Okey, thanx and for prn treatments you take all those pills when you need or add just one of them, I guess(Prn: Provigil (modafinil) 200mg, Lyrica (pregabalin) 75mg, Rivotril (clonazepam) 2mg, generic gabapentin 300mg, Lioresal (baclofen) 25mg) ?

That's not quite the case with paroxetine, the sexual SEs stick around as long as you take it.
You're right, after 5 months of treatment as paroxetine, I still had painful effects sexually, but I was taking high doses!

But it is true that compared to the beginning of treatment sexual side effects are lessened.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts