Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone and thanks to those who give me a little advice. I'm going to start of by sparing the overview of my failure with women because it's no different than any man on here. Consitent failure, clingy behavoir leads to more failure, yada yada yada:no. Well anyway its this girl (there's always a girl :mum) and I feel like I stand a decent chance with her. I've done alot of mental-narrating against the whole , I can't let her go thing but of course SA makes these thoughts hard to suppress. Anyway I had class with her and she never really payed me any attention up until she started working in the school cafe. She started doing the typical thing of flirting and I did my typical thing of ignoring especially since she started complimenting my looks. This made her scale back the flirting a little until I worked up the courage to compliment her :)yes). Then today she did some wierd flirting that resembled something off the wall I would do but it was so awakardly cute I could only laugh. Now with that said I have a history of misinterperting girls signal. And the problem is i've been here before and totally misjudged everything. The difference this time is patience but there's a part of me that feels that i'm misjudging it again and i'm going to get myself hurt. However there's another part like your not getting any younger? I just want any suggestion on how to progress from here I always get here and like many SAers get nothing. I get hope somone out there has some forumla of success :idea or maybe tell me what not to do from here. I'm fairly confident we have interest, expectations are kept low so I don't run a way with reality but my high GPA in college has no corrleation to understanding the dating world (College Y u no offer classes).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts