Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used MDMA on the weekend - it depletes serotonin. The first two days I was feeling ****ty and had quite a bit of anxiety, but it was bearable. Today I had to go to Spanish class at uni and answer questions in Spanish to the teacher. Just a week ago I could do this. Today I had a full blown panic attack. I was trembling. I thought I was going to pass out or die. It was the most terrifying panic attack I've ever had. I think it's probably reversed a large amount of the progress I made. I'm really losing hope. :( :(:(:(

·
Registered
266 Posts
ok how long ago did you take it? the come-down effects of MDMA aren't permanent. You won't have done any long term damage, though if it has caused a panic attack I'm sorry to let you know that it's likely to happen again, if you take it again. similar thing started happening to me, though I wasn't smart enough to stop taking drugs straight away and it got to the stage where practically any drug would trigger a panic attack. I haven't touched any "illicit" drugs for over 5 years (I still miss it). If you don't want to give up, I'd suggest at least back off on the pills for a little while(I don't know anything about how often you use but still...) just remember you took a chemical, this particular panic attack was most likely caused (if not certainly exacerbated) by the short term effects of it on your system. No permanent damage was done. Be safe, if you want to talk about stuff feel free to PM me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts