Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about volunteering abroad. I have this real itch to go do something, blah, blah...it's a thought. IF by chance you or someone else you know has volunteered abroad, please share some stories/experiences - good or bad. :)

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
Last year I was looking into it. Every organization I could find charges a lot of money, which of course I do not have. Let me know if you find something and I'll sign up with you :)

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last year I was looking into it. Every organization I could find charges a lot of money, which of course I do not have. Let me know if you find something and I'll sign up with you :)
Awesome. :D

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to do this, somewhere in South America. I travelled to South America (fell in love with it), and I found that there are some really good oppertunities to do volunteer work, where they give you good deals (free accommodation / free meals) in exchange for work (in orphanages / environment programs etc). So I know if you look hard enough you'll can find something. I'll let you know if I find anything. :)
Thanks! Will do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts