Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
If anyone called you that, it's a personal attack and a clear breach of the rules. You can click the little red triangle in the bottom left of the offending post, to report it to a moderator.

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
Is this about my post in the relationship poll? If you view the votes, you see that I was calling myself the pathetic loser. I thought it was kind of funny that I got an infraction for personally attacking myself.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
Is this about my post in the relationship poll? If you view the votes, you see that I was calling myself the pathetic loser. I thought it was kind of funny that I got an infraction for personally attacking myself.
Did you ask to have it reversed? They do that sometimes. I didn't see the post, but it seems like most people here understood that you weren't attacking someone else. :stu

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
We have a profanity filter, but can't put every offensive phrase in. As someone else mentioned, if you feel a post is a personal attack or in any way inappropriate then use the report button in the lower left of posts:

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Did you ask to have it reversed? They do that sometimes. I didn't see the post, but it seems like most people here understood that you weren't attacking someone else. :stu

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)
I'll have that looked into..... :con

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, I got a warning for trying to defend... apparently you.

It was clear that you were making fun or yourself. I don't know how that person thought you were calling someone else a pathetic loser. I guess some people don't get sarcasm. If anything, that person should get an infraction for 'attacking' you.
Sarcasm online? That usually has some sort of... hint at it being sarcastic.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Well, it's cleared up - I can definitely say that if that poll in question was not made public, you would not have much of a leg to stand on guys.

Your posts were funny, but they weren't at the same time. You can see the mixed results in this thread alone.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
***Thread Advisory***
Now that I have spammed this thread, where did the cuss filter topic go? :lol

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
If a person starts using names against themselves. Who are we to know who the attack is directed to? It makes it harder for the mods to know what to do. I took
this seriously. I can't tell a "joke" from the real thing. I just do my job. I'm not perfect.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
<raises hand> I can help filter the bad,negative words out.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
I kind of wish there were less words filtered. Every now and then I'll be surprised when I type a word in and it's filtered. Especially if that word is used on network television.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts