Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just look at this lineup. Agalloch, Godflesh, Electric Wizard, Autopsy, Saint Vitus, Dodheimsgard, Macabre, andToday is the Day all in the same festival! It's a dream lineup and I have my four day pass already ordered. I'm going to be meeting up with a music buddy all the way from Canada. Now I invite anybody from SS to meet up and join us on this trip of epic proportions. If you can't find a place to stay for a couple nights there, we already have a hotel booked for about 50 / night (I think it's 53 to be exact? But not sure) that'll be split between however many people we cram in the room at the Sheraton.It's a nice hotel, normally it's 150/night but cause we booked on Hotwire in advance we got it down to 1/3 of the price. Not going to have any more than four people total with us though there. Post here and / or message me if you're interested in joining and meeting up with us there. Tickets can be bought here.

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
Just look at this lineup. Agalloch, Godflesh, Electric Wizard, Autopsy, Saint Vitus, Dodheimsgard, Macabre, and Today is the Day all in the same festival! It's a dream lineup and I have my four day pass already ordered. I'm going to be meeting up with a music buddy all the way from Canada. Now I invite anybody from SS to meet up and join us on this trip of epic proportions. If you can't find a place to stay for a couple nights there, we already have a hotel booked for about 50 / night (I think it's 53 to be exact? But not sure) that'll be split between however many people we cram in the room at the Sheraton.It's a nice hotel, normally it's 150/night but cause we booked on Hotwire in advance we got it down to 1/3 of the price. Not going to have any more than four people total with us though there. Post here and / or message me if you're interested in joining and meeting up with us there. Tickets can be bought here.
Wow, there's some awesome bands playing this year.

Maybe I'll be able to finally go to the MDF for once. Here's hoping.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am hoping to go to this. The venue is only about 3 hours from where I live. I have a lot of internet friends who go yearly and really want me to come. Seriously wouldn't mind going if I can afford to do so. Looks to be a pretty good lineup overall.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I was supposed to go but now I found out I have to skip the festival! :bash
I hope you're going to have fun and I really hope I will make it to this amazing festival one day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts