1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That's just plain sick!

·
gone
5,224 Posts
I saw one of these at ifim.com, where some Japanese guy beat Super Mario 3 in eleven minutes. He didn't just fly through it either, he was getting mad points by jumping on everything and flying around the screen, and never once was he hit. It was just unreal to see.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
I've seen that video before. The guy has a lot of skills :yes

I saw one of these at ifim.com, where some Japanese guy beat Super Mario 3 in eleven minutes. He didn't just fly through it either, he was getting mad points by jumping on everything and flying around the screen, and never once was he hit. It was just unreal to see.
I've seen that video too...if it's the one where he uses the whistle to get to later levels. I know he gets a LOT of lives by jumping on the bullets that the cannons shoot on the boat and tank levels. My eyes were like this ----> :shock

·
Registered
241 Posts
So there is an actual way to play the game? It's different not seeing mario just wonder around aimlessly and getting killed.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Ashley Riot said:
I've seen that video too...if it's the one where he uses the whistle to get to later levels. I know he gets a LOT of lives by jumping on the bullets that the cannons shoot on the boat and tank levels. My eyes were like this ----> :shock
Yeah, he had 99 extra lives, which is the most you can get. Winning the game in 11 minutes is impressive in itself, but getting all the extra lives, coins, and such was just unbelievable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts