Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this girl was getting real upset that i wouldnt call and talk to her on the phone.. She thought it was wierd i texted her alot but not talking to her on the phone meant i had another girl on the side or something which was far from the truth--- so i said fine- i will call u 7 pm last friday- I printed out some date questions from the internet cuz i wanted to be oprepared, i hated awkward silences so the questions were a way around that. Anyway she sorta noticed because the questions were random:no.I felt so lame .. i have to print off questions from the internet to talk to a girl ,, man!!!!!!- anybody else done something like that or have any comments

·
SAS Newbie
327 Posts
so this girl was getting real upset that i wouldnt call and talk to her on the phone.. She thought it was wierd i texted her alot but not talking to her on the phone meant i had another girl on the side or something which was far from the truth--- so i said fine- i will call u 7 pm last friday- I printed out some date questions from the internet cuz i wanted to be oprepared, i hated awkward silences so the questions were a way around that. Anyway she sorta noticed because the questions were random:no.I felt so lame .. i have to print off questions from the internet to talk to a girl ,, man!!!!!!- anybody else done something like that or have any comments
Yeah that is sort of awkward. I would just ditch those questions and try to get a real-talk convo going. If you forget she's someone you're interested in, it will be easier for you. Try to just find out more about her.

BTW, what were some of the questions from the Internet? Just curious.

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is sort of awkward. I would just ditch those questions and try to get a real-talk convo going. If you forget she's someone you're interested in, it will be easier for you. Try to just find out more about her.

BTW, what were some of the questions from the Internet? Just curious.
questions were
  1. What do you do for fun?
  2. Tell me three words your friends would use to describe you.
  3. What kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite movie?
  4. What kind of books and/or magazines do you like? What is the last book or magazine you read?
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
  6. What kind of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite musician or band?
  7. What are the most important qualities you are looking for in a friend or significant other?
  8. What would you cook if you were having friends or family over for dinner?
  9. Which is your favorite season and why?
  10. Do you like to travel and where have you been?
  11. What place would you like to visit that you haven't been to yet?
  12. What is your most prized possession?
  13. Would you consider yourself a morning person or a night person and why?
  14. How would you describe a perfect date?
  15. Do you have any pets? What kind of pets?
  16. What are you most passionate about?
  17. If you could do any job you wanted to, what would it be?
  18. Who do you most admire and why?
  19. What's your idea of a great vacation?
  20. If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be and why?
  21. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
  22. What hobbies do you have?
  23. Which of your achievements are you most proud?
  24. What do you think is the most important value in a relationship or friendship?
  25. What holiday do you enjoy the most and how do you celebrate it?

·
Banned
14 Posts
Damn bro. Just chill out with the questions, if you're not getting along then it simply means shes not the person for you, keep searching. And don't get down over it, not the end of the world.

Maybe a girl who's more talkative and could carry the conversations through, worked for me.

·
SAS Newbie
327 Posts
questions were
  1. What do you do for fun?
  2. Tell me three words your friends would use to describe you.
  3. What kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite movie?
  4. What kind of books and/or magazines do you like? What is the last book or magazine you read?
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
  6. What kind of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite musician or band?
  7. What are the most important qualities you are looking for in a friend or significant other?
  8. What would you cook if you were having friends or family over for dinner?
  9. Which is your favorite season and why?
  10. Do you like to travel and where have you been?
  11. What place would you like to visit that you haven't been to yet?
  12. What is your most prized possession?
  13. Would you consider yourself a morning person or a night person and why?
  14. How would you describe a perfect date?
  15. Do you have any pets? What kind of pets?
  16. What are you most passionate about?
  17. If you could do any job you wanted to, what would it be?
  18. Who do you most admire and why?
  19. What's your idea of a great vacation?
  20. If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be and why?
  21. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
  22. What hobbies do you have?
  23. Which of your achievements are you most proud?
  24. What do you think is the most important value in a relationship or friendship?
  25. What holiday do you enjoy the most and how do you celebrate it?
lol yeah, it would sound like you reading those q's off of something if you used them. it's okay though.

i think one thing you could do is to call her up and apologize and just tell her the truth, tell her about printing out questions and the reason as well (because you were nervous). she'll probably understand and then you guys can have a REAL conversation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts