Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12:29 PM CDT on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A 4-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP when he attacked the boy April 28. Afterwards police say Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.

Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is due in court Wednesday. Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has an attorney.

link here

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090519_lj_apeye.1b8b0977.html

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
what the ****fjifiuckkjiejhkk????? =/

seriously, was there a reason you posted this? or a reason this is even reported? did we really need to know about this? god, I hate the news media.

·
Worst poster, hands down
303 Posts
Christ...that's pretty heavy.

what the ****fjifiuckkjiejhkk????? =/

seriously, was there a reason you posted this? or a reason this is even reported? did we really need to know about this? god, I hate the news media.
Would you rather they deliberately avoided reporting twisted crap like this?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I live in Central California in a town Called Porterville and Bakersfield is only like an hour away down south.. That is scary!.. Poor baby...

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Thanks for sharing that, Shin.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
This ought to serve as a lesson about not doing PCP.
The child pays for something the father did. I was kind of hoping he would successfully cut off his own legs....maybe he'd bleed to death.

Honestly, I thought this story was a joke when I first heard about it - you know, to get people to read the crap. They are going to take the boy away from his father......hopefully, permanently.

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
The first thing I thought of was the movie, 'May.'
The first thing I thought was this guy has been watching too many Hannibal Lecter movies. The guy ought to be shot. But put out his eyes, first.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts