Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a way this post belongs to both in the Coping & Relationships section.

Anyway, I've finally got to point where I can walk past my previous crush, even talk to her without too many lingering feelings. Having a hang-up for someone you can't date, is just plain unhealthy, and I am glad i am over that.

In fact I've found another girl of interest. Got her email last week, and her number as of 5 minutes ago. I'm feeling d_mn good about myself.

Its not that I haven't been in this situation before, but what I am glad for is that I was able to do it much quicker than before.

Everything seems to be going ok. Now its just to execute the pizza date... which might occur tomorrow (if i am lucky).. or sometime next week.

I refuse to let the fail-whale cloud my thoughts.

·
Registered
558 Posts
This belongs in triumphs section I think. :) By that I mean congrats and good luck with everything man! Now go execute Operation Pizza Date. :b

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Woohoo! Way to go man! Execute it in a way where you'll think you'll be successful. Positive thoughts causes positive reactions.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Good for you, good luck on your date I hope all goes well.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm in the exact same situation minus the previous crush and I'm going to ask her out tommorrow as well:). I hope it goes well for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts