Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are times when all I want is a friend. Someone I can confide in, laugh with and tell secrets to. My anxiety isolated me to the point where I lost touch with my old friends, but I feel like I've come a long way since then. Time to dust myself off and get back out there, you know?

I guess I joined this site in the hopes of reaching out to people like me and making friends. If you think we could be friends, please get in touch. I'm here for anyone who needs someone :)

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
There are times when all I want is a friend. Someone I can confide in, laugh with and tell secrets to. My anxiety isolated me to the point where I lost touch with my old friends, but I feel like I've come a long way since then. Time to dust myself off and get back out there, you know?

I guess I joined this site in the hopes of reaching out to people like me and making friends. If you think we could be friends, please get in touch. I'm here for anyone who needs someone :)
same to me... you will find some rly good friends here on SAS to talk..
i think it helps u a lot, to be able to talk to kind and nice people who went through similar hardships than u..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts