Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have trouble with decision making and your anxiety is stopping you from committing to things you want or need to do. Please consider watching this video, I believe I have formulated a strategy that is going to help so many people with their anxiety and I have never really heard about it too much anywhere else.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,760 Posts
That's really interesting. I'm going to apply this to some situations in my life at the moment. Thank you. ☺

I'm thinking about it right now with a certain situation in my life and I felt the pain of not taking action towards what I want in this situation and once the pain fades, and I get some clarity, there's a slight feeling of fear towards experiencing that pain again and it actually is motivating me not only to take action but to think more optimistically about the possible outcome should I choose to follow through as I've been dealing with a lot of self-doubt.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Good advice. Looking at the pros and cons of making the decision and not making the decision.
It is a lot easier said then done however in my experience. First of all if you are under extreme anxiety you are not likely thinking clearly. Brain fog as its called. So it may be tough to think through the pros and cons and correctly analyse the situation.

That is why it is a good idea to talk to a trusted friends or therapist about the situation so you can get a outsiders perspective as well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts