Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically as it says. I did something that made me look like a compete idiot but gave everyone a good laugh. Afterwords they were telling me how jealous they were because they would never be able to do something like what I did lol. (Lost a game and had to do a weird chicken dance thing). They all thought I was hilarious and gave me compliments and the whole nine yards. I think I can safely say I'm over SA. I might still be quiet and shy, but at least it isn't so overwhelming anymore it's preventing me from living my life how I want it.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I'm happy to hear everything is going well for you and you are finally exorcising those demons!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Basically as it says. I did something that made me look like a compete idiot but gave everyone a good laugh. Afterwords they were telling me how jealous they were because they would never be able to do something like what I did lol. (Lost a game and had to do a weird chicken dance thing). They all thought I was hilarious and gave me compliments and the whole nine yards. I think I can safely say I'm over SA. I might still be quiet and shy, but at least it isn't so overwhelming anymore it's preventing me from living my life how I want it.
What an accomplishment! Congratulations! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.