Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sick of seeing high *** numbers in forum categories, only to realise that only like 10% are actual members. We are all here to help each other out and get our lives in order against anxiety. So stop ****ing lurking and make an account to contribute. Its free and takes like 5 seconds.

Nothing worse than an inactive forum.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lurkers and guests are suffering from toxic SAD so they cant register here...
First post some techniques to encourage them to get registered here..

·
text ghost
717 Posts
Getting angry at people for not speaking up is pointless. I know how you feel, but trust me, it gets you nowhere. Instead of focusing on that, just try to seek out active members and talk to them, or try contributing to posts that dont have many responses. I mean to say, spend your energy on things that will actually have some impact, rather than getting all steamed up at people who will never end up talking to you anyway

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im actually not mad about it at all really. I just want to give people a good kick instead of speaking 'nicely.' Everyone was a lurker at one stage anyway, but at least we made accounts lol.

Its not too big a deal but id rather see 1000 active members than 500. Lurkers i know you can read this, your anxiety cant read your internet history...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Before registering i thought many times because of toxic social anxiety but reading few story of other fellow sufferer's encouraged me...

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts