Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

So I thought I would share this with you guy's and maybe even ask for some advice on this fine fine afternoon!

So, I met this girl on school and we have a lot in common , we have been talking for 3 weeks everyday straight on , we shared everything and we support each other. Now last Friday she said to me that she is actually really into me and she thinks she has fallen in love with me! And I was amazed , speechless & shy when she said that while I actually wanted to hugg and kiss her! I mean, first I thought this girl was way out of my league and now she is into me and I am like .. what =3? But now I am starting to feel things for her aswell and I am experiencing a lovely feeling also called as butterfly's in your belly ;3 But since I haven't had a girlfriend since my SA ( 2-3 Years ago ) I am having a difficult time not thinking about her for a second and it is starting to influencing on my daily appetice etc ( I can barely eat because I have such strong feelings for her and I can't get her out of my mind! ) So now my question here :

How do I need to do this? I mean.. I am really happy about this! I really really am! And I think this is going to grow out in a hell of a relationship and experience for me , but how can my mind deal with this ? I am constantly in love & nervous at the same time ;3

And please do not understand me wrong here! This is all very positive , but I just need some advice with this matter!

Thanks in advance!

Michael/Shuraiya

·
Hero of Kvatch
696 Posts
Same thing happened to me.
Lost 10 pounds, always thinking about her, etc
Go for it, ask her out, it cant hurt!
Even if it doesnt work out, you have the experience to learn from

1 - 3 of 3 Posts