• NO

Votes: 61 40.4%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say the truth?

I started to feel that SAS became Match.com!...

for example I didn't imagine that a memeber will travel to the other side of the planet to meet his SAS love!

=====
ME: No.....

·
NewGlory
840 Posts
lol thats like the last reason i had for joining SAS. But you can't deny a fellow sa person would be easier to be in a relationship with than a 'normal' person.

·
Registered
623 Posts
It isn't the main reason I joined the forum but if it did happen I wouldn't mind. In fact I would be really happy if it did.

·
I'll never pay the ransom
1,427 Posts
Not at all why I joined. But whatever happens, happens.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
lol thats like the last reason i had for joining SAS. But you can't deny a fellow sa person would be easier to be in a relationship with than a 'normal' person.
You would think that but in my experience (yes i have dated people from here in the distant past), it's the opposite. People on this site generally have other issues along with SA, and in general it makes it very difficult, particularly with the insecurities people add into the mix.

I've learned my lesson, that is for sure. Ticked no.

·
perpetually bland
1,604 Posts
mwah mwah hit me up xoxoxo
kidding, that was the last thing i was thinking when i joined this site. some friends are nice, but nothing more than that.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Love? A relationship? Nah, not really...it would take a special circumstance. I do enjoy getting to know, and like, some people from here, but it isn't why I came/come here, no.

·
NewGlory
840 Posts
You would think that but in my experience (yes i have dated people from here in the distant past), it's the opposite. People on this site generally have other issues along with SA, and in general it makes it very difficult, particularly with the insecurities people add into the mix.

I've learned my lesson, that is for sure. Ticked no.
lol I figure that happens. But at least there's a mutual understanding that can't be found with norms and sa sufferers?

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
I think meeting someone on here would be cool but I had no intention on that when I joined and don't really now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wouldn't mind :eek:) I would be glad to find love here. Someone with SA just like me , knowing they understand that.

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
If there was someone in my area and we spoke often and connected I'd consider it. I'm not really looking to meet anyone here though.

I have noticed an increasing amount of SASers meeting up.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
That's hardly the reason I joined here. I joined to post something humorous. But that would be cool if it did happen, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
No... I'm only interested in friendships, and 'finding love' didn't even occur to me as a possibility here. I'm still new so I haven't noticed anyone dating around here. Is it common? :stu I can't imagine that a forum like this (or any forum) would be an effective way to find partners.

·
Excuse me if I go astray
1,312 Posts
You can hardly get people to talk to you or respond to posts on threads, how the HECK could it be a match.com????

1 - 20 of 80 Posts