Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
{Astoundingly Anxious}
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what it is. So many horror stories coming from here (and Florida). So many sick crazy people here. I have met them. And talked to them.

And I am one of them.

Haha.

And I think I'm going crazy NEXT!

·
{Astoundingly Anxious}
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Yeah.

I've always felt very alone and isolated way up here. Seems like a kind of miserable state somewhere between city and farmland.

Besides becoming a new south state, we're kind of competing for how horrible we can portray ourselves, like all the psychos caught last year.

Cold-crazy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes there are...that's why I hardly watch/listen/read the news. I think people I work with think I live under a rock because I usually don't know about current events, lol. But it helps me to stay more positive if I don't expose myself to the news. I know there are terrible things that go on, so I'm not trying to pretend that they don't go on, but filling up your mind with that stuff, I think can be quite detrimental to one's mood and general outlook on life.

·
Banned
1,437 Posts
Yes there are...that's why I hardly watch/listen/read the news. I think people I work with think I live under a rock because I usually don't know about current events, lol. But it helps me to stay more positive if I don't expose myself to the news. I know there are terrible things that go on, so I'm not trying to pretend that they don't go on, but filling up your mind with that stuff, I think can be quite detrimental to one's mood and general outlook on life.
This site might not be the best place for you to come on a regular basis if you feel that way.:no

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
NY is pretty bad. Ohio when I visited a few times though was the most god awful hell hole I'd ever seen. I haven't left the east coast though.

·
LEFT SAS
2,787 Posts
That is so true! I hate hearing about murders.

·
behind you
748 Posts
Where I'm at (Daytona area) they aren't really rude, they're just crazy.
I've been to Daytona and I witnessed someone jack like 10 polo shirts from the sears in the shopping mall. He ran really fast, and the lady said that he's like the 3rd to do that that week...

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Not a good place to be a teen girl....

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
NY is pretty bad. Ohio when I visited a few times though was the most god awful hell hole I'd ever seen. I haven't left the east coast though.
You got that right. My brother use to live in Fairborne when he was stationed at the AFB there. I visited him there a couple of times. But I am comparing it to the UP of Michigan where I live. Whats up with the public restrooms in Ohio? Everyone I went to driving there was very dirty, with urine all over the floor.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Where I live its like a ghost town

1 - 18 of 18 Posts