Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys seen the TV show 'Lost' yet? Im not sure when it was aired in the US but its coming on U.K Tv screens early next week and i really want to see it.

Is it any good?

·
Registered
191 Posts
One of the best television shows to come on in the past several year in my opinion.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
I've seen every episode of the first season. Its by far my favorite show, it has lots of action and strong emotions. I was watching reruns on Wednesday nights up until about two weeks ago but now some stupid reality show is on instead :mum

·
Registered
415 Posts
Lonelyguy, I'm still getting it on ABC on Wednesday - What show is on where you're at?

One gripe though, they skipped an episode and will skip another in the future to make the show 'fit' in before the new season starts. Grraar! :mum

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
Best. Show. Ever.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Amozza said:
Lonelyguy, I'm still getting it on ABC on Wednesday - What show is on where you're at?

One gripe though, they skipped an episode and will skip another in the future to make the show 'fit' in before the new season starts. Grraar! :mum
I'm in the central time zone and while the first season was on it aired at 7:00 PM Wednesdays on ABC. After the season ended they started showing reruns at 9:00 PM on Wednesdays. I watched the reruns every week until about two or three weeks ago when they started showing this stupid Brat Camp show in that time slot. I didn't leave it on for very long but maybe they were just running behind schedule. I haven't checked the schedule yet, I'll have to check next week's listings to see if its on here. I'm planning on buying the DVD set when it is released next month :banana

·
Registered
415 Posts
Allow me to take advantage of the recent bumping of this topic to reiterate how much I LOVE this show. I LOVE THIS SHOW!! :popcorn Counting down 'til Wednesday...

·
Registered
26 Posts
missnat84 said:
Im a big Dominic Monaghan fan(Lord of the Rings),so im looking forward to seeing him in this.
i love him as well! he's my fave one in the show, i think the main guy Jack is a bit annoying. and that girl Kate.
I already watched Wednesday's one on E4. i might watch the ending again though cos i can't remeber what happened

·
Registered
415 Posts
Those ABC bastids! Skipped another episode. I was so lost. Grrrrh! I suppose I better start scraping together some dough so I can buy the entire season on DVD.

*clinches fist in air and mumbles* :lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was initially skeptical...the premise sounded somewhat hokey. I'm soooo glad I decided to download (hey, no cable here :b ) the first season, it's wonderful! The ensemble cast is what really does it for me - peaking into the past of a different character in each episode. I'm only thru episode 7 atm, and so far I'm really digging Locke, Charlie, and Hurley. The girls are cute, too. :)

The DVD set comes out in September and is loaded with extras. Under $40 at Amazon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts