Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our clinic, the USC Psychology Services Center, is a training clinic affiliated with the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at USC, and our staff are doctoral student clinicians who are supervised by licensed doctoral-level psychologists in the delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy. We are a low-cost community mental health clinic, and use a sliding scale based on client income to determine therapy fees. We do not accept insurance or MediCal (Medicaid). Our services are offered as a service to adults suffering from anxiety in the Greater Los Angeles community, and potential clients are not turned away due to inability to pay.

We are currently offering individual and group-based treatments for social anxiety. Group treatments are scheduled to begin in February 2011, and will meet for 1.5-2 hour sessions on a weekly basis for 12-15 consecutive weeks. Individuals interested in seeking individual or group treatment should contact our clinic at (213) 740-1600 to complete a brief phone intake. A follow-up in-person intake and assessment will then be scheduled prior to commencement of individual or group sessions.

Phone: (213) 740-1600

·
Registered
778 Posts
damn, that's pretty awesome. if only i lived closer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
More Group Treatments

Hi, I just wondering if there are going to be more group treatments for this coming year 2012. It really interests me so it would be great to be part of it but since it was posted it last year I do not know if it still going on. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts