Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
once i died
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt know where to post this so if it has to be moved go ahead......
i have a problem with the way i look cause i think my brows and hair all over my forehead make my face look ugly and i want it look lighter and rounder n look as if theres more space between my eyes.
is anyone good with doing eyebrows like to make the face look a certain way?
btw my eyebrows are really thick and black i dont want to shave them or cut a lot i just want my face to look lighter arround the eyes

PS NO MAKE UP

·
prancy pony
224 Posts
The only real options here are either you getting them waxed or groomed in some way, or makeup. Are you saying you have a unibrow?

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
Thin and thread your brows.... Can't really suggest a whole lot without a pic.

·
once i died
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only real options here are either you getting them waxed or groomed in some way, or makeup. Are you saying you have a unibrow?
not at all but its dark not only from hair but the way my bones are i guess...:\

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,338 Posts
my eyebrows are really dark, they look thicker because of that I think. I don't do anything with them though. My mum bought me some tweezers for Christmas though :lol so many lols.

I think as as guy you can get away with that more, unless it's like a unibrow? should be all right.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wear a hat that will cover your eyebrows..

·
Bella Confusione
77 Posts
without a pic is hard to tell. But there is the option to wax them, grooming, you can lighten them up.. there are a lot of ways. You also can remove the hairs with a laser.. If its dark because of shadows from the bones. make up can lighten a lot of up.. But also there is to know if male or female. Im sorry I can not tell from your profile

·
once i died
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
without a pic is hard to tell. But there is the option to wax them, grooming, you can lighten them up.. there are a lot of ways. You also can remove the hairs with a laser.. If its dark because of shadows from the bones. make up can lighten a lot of up.. But also there is to know if male or female. Im sorry I can not tell from your profile
do you know of anything that could help lighten up the skin? or anything to improve the shadows of the bones? :clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts