Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lookin' for the sky...
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this isn't going to help. I would gladly pay Konami for a Jehuty or Anubis skin/model. *throws money at the screen* Make it happen!

·
NMC Hunter
22 Posts
I'm definetey looking forward to it. I would love if Platinum would throw in a Bayonetta skin or Mathilda from Max Anarchy. Though I don't expect that it would be cool. Still I can't wait for Revengeance.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
My opinion of it changed when I saw last year's E3 demo.

When they first revealed it (I'm talking about Revengeance and not the original Rising), I really wasn't a fan of it. The battle system looked dull and it just looked like a rushed game. I didn't mind the change in tone and genre, but from what I could tell, the game looked like a mediocre action game.

But I started to come around when I saw it last June. It looked better overall. Maybe they had more time to polish it or something. I still don't know if it's something I'm going to love or not, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

·
Cut Above
1,827 Posts
I'm so excited for it, I got Anarchy Reigns just to hold me over until Rising comes out.
Platinum makes THE best action games and it has me soooooooooo
friggin excited!

I am even more excited for Ground Zeroes though!!

·
Lookin' for the sky...
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am really excited also. I love the MGS universe. (Metal Gear Ray anyone?) I have only played Platinum's Bayonetta, but I really enjoyed it. Every trailer and gameplay demo I've seen is so cinematic. Most games I play it's just the cutscenes that make you feel awesome, but from what I've seen of this game it looks awesome while your playing it. Hopefully we'll find out what happened to Old Snake also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts