Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make not just a friend or friends but someone who understands me and agrees with me about how bad people are. I feel pretty alone here as most people with SA believe its irrational...I'd like to meet someone that like me thinks it isn't irrational, or if they do think its irrational I would like them to think so that because since people are bad we shouldn't care what they think.

Would be great if we had some interests in common. I'm into all things paranormal (especially aliens/ufos), cats, board games, the tv show Lost and some other shows, and I spend most of my time playing World of Warcraft. More info is in my profile here.

I'd prefer someone good at 1-1 conversation...most of the time with people I feel I'm carrying the whole conversation. But I need someone that doesn't mind if I take a few minutes to reply at times, because I usually am playing wow while on IM lol. Anyway even if you aren't good at conversation its ok. :)

I use msn messenger and don't have aim or yahoo. Please reply only if you'd like to be friends I'm not looking to debate my beliefs on humanity, thank you!

·
Space Cadet
2,458 Posts
I'd like to make not just a friend or friends but someone who understands me and agrees with me about how bad people are. I feel pretty alone here as most people with SA believe its irrational...I'd like to meet someone that like me thinks it isn't irrational, or if they do think its irrational I would like them to think so that because since people are bad we shouldn't care what they think.

Would be great if we had some interests in common. I'm into all things paranormal (especially aliens/ufos), cats, board games, the tv show Lost and some other shows, and I spend most of my time playing World of Warcraft. More info is in my profile here.

I'd prefer someone good at 1-1 conversation...most of the time with people I feel I'm carrying the whole conversation. But I need someone that doesn't mind if I take a few minutes to reply at times, because I usually am playing wow while on IM lol. Anyway even if you aren't good at conversation its ok. :)

I use msn messenger and don't have aim or yahoo. Please reply only if you'd like to be friends I'm not looking to debate my beliefs on humanity, thank you!
Well, I'm interested in cats and the paranormal, and can be pretty misanthropic sometimes. I tend to use AIM or ICQ though.

Edit: eh, I added my MSN account to Pidgin, so I guess I can use that too (I hate having a bajillion programs open). Screenname is to the left
<-----

1 - 2 of 2 Posts