Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out with a long-term project I am undertaking. I am doing this project over the summer as part of a pre grad-school program, and I've decided to research SA in young adults and do my project on that. I think its a worthwhile topic that needs more awareness, especially since I suffer from it myself.
The goal of my project is in part to increase SA awareness, make it more clear that it is a real condition, and conduct further research into the disorder.

Basically I'm going to need some volunteers between the ages of 18 and 26 who have SAD to interview. It's nothing complicated, I will be asking all questions in an online questionnaire or survey. I may send follow-up questions, but that is all. Please respond and let me know if you are willing to be interviewed, I'll send you a PM.

You don't have to answer anything you're uncomfortable with or reveal personal information.

Is anyone willing to help with this project?

I would really appreciate this. Thank you!

·
finished uni!
449 Posts
I wouldn't mind either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would love to. I have been struggling with SA (more specifically Agoraphobia) Since I was 4! (Believe it or not...) PM me for my contact information if you want :]

·
Explode or Implode
83 Posts
I'll be down for it.

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
i'm always willing to help fellow SA peeps, especially if it helps raise awareness. count me in :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would participate. Let me know through PM. I am a 26 year old male who would be glad to answer these types of questions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out with a long-term project I am undertaking. I am doing this project over the summer as part of a pre grad-school program, and I've decided to research SA in young adults and do my project on that. I think its a worthwhile topic that needs more awareness, especially since I suffer from it myself.
The goal of my project is in part to increase SA awareness, make it more clear that it is a real condition, and conduct further research into the disorder.

Basically I'm going to need some volunteers between the ages of 18 and 26 who have SAD to interview. It's nothing complicated, I will be asking all questions in an online questionnaire or survey. I may send follow-up questions, but that is all. Please respond and let me know if you are willing to be interviewed, I'll send you a PM.

You don't have to answer anything you're uncomfortable with or reveal personal information.

Is anyone willing to help with this project?

I would really appreciate this. Thank you!
im in just msg me on what to do

1 - 20 of 49 Posts