Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 26, female from Niagara Falls, NY. I'm looking to talk to anybody kind and honest (no mind games or liar and please don't be fake) who will accept me as I am. I have very bad SA and am I shut in. My interests are the paranormal, world of warcraft, cats, and tv. Not much I know :/ I've really had it being hurt with liars and people who pretend to be somebody they're not, so please above all be honest. I have both msn and aim. Prefer Msn though.

·
calm
264 Posts
oh my god, you doing bad, this like the 5th thread of you today. well take up all space you need, you definatly need someone at this particular time to get through.
well Im here for you if you are for real and have also serious interest for me lone26.

·
Registered
177 Posts
oh my god, you are worst, this like the 5th thread of you today. well take up all space you need, you definatly need someone at this particular time to get through.
well Im here for you if you are for real and have also serious interest for me lone26.
wth? is this is a language barrier, or are you insulting her and offering her help in the same post??

·
Registered
529 Posts
I understand your feelings of concern on people and honesty.
I'm basically a shut in as well with similar interests. I have 2 cats and watch a lot of movies/tv. Very open to friendly honest people. Anytime.

wth? is this is a language barrier, or are you insulting her and offering her help in the same post??
I wondered also hopefully is lang. barrier.

·
sp chick
222 Posts
i'm down to chat with cool sa people like myself ;] my aim is ixinefarious

1 - 10 of 10 Posts