Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone to play LoTRO with, think is I have two established characters on Meneldor. I have not played in a long time though so I forgot the controls. It's strange because I have played many mmos, if not most major ones, and the controls for this specific game are hard for me to remember.

Anyway I always had trouble getting any of the good armor and items from group content, so I am looking for someone who can help me, but also understands social anxiety, even in games. Would like to keep numbers small, and no guilds from EQ days or something like that, where there is some core group that knows each other and treats new people as garbage. I don't like arranging times for raids. I just want to do them all the time but with a very small group.

This is probably going to be impossible to find but thought I'd try.

·
?
505 Posts
I'm looking for someone to play LoTRO with, think is I have two established characters on Meneldor. I have not played in a long time though so I forgot the controls. It's strange because I have played many mmos, if not most major ones, and the controls for this specific game are hard for me to remember.

Anyway I always had trouble getting any of the good armor and items from group content, so I am looking for someone who can help me, but also understands social anxiety, even in games. Would like to keep numbers small, and no guilds from EQ days or something like that, where there is some core group that knows each other and treats new people as garbage. I don't like arranging times for raids. I just want to do them all the time but with a very small group.

This is probably going to be impossible to find but thought I'd try.
I cannot help you with your lotr problem because I don't play the game, but I did want to say that you've perfectly described my ideal MMOrpg game playing experience!

I wish I could find a small group of people like the ones you described to play an MMO with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts