Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aluminum Anthill Survivor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Florida's Space Coast?

Hello, I would like to find a friend or group in my area (Palm Bay/Melbourne). I don't have any friends right now. I wish I had just one friend who could share anxiety experiences with me. Perhaps we could learn from each other and grow better together. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Ant. I am in Florida - unfortunately I am a long way from the Space Coast. I would love to be a message buddy if you are up for that though....

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am willing to try that (I think). I'll start by sending you a PM.

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for a friend on the Space Coast.

·
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know it's sad and hopeless when 4 years later you find your own thread when Googling for social anxiety support groups on the space coast....just goes to prove the unusual circumstances of my hopeless life.

·
Devoted Dog Lover
275 Posts
Would love to kick it with you IRL, but I'm in California. Feel free to message me, we can talk. I know how hard it is to deal with social anxiety when no one is there to help you through it, I've been there before. We can talk about treatment options that worked for me too! Looking forward for a PM.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
glad u bumped ur thread OP cuz i wuld be down. I live in orlando but my dad chills in satellite beach area so we culd meet if u want. Do you skateboard, surf, fish, or anything cool by chance?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm in florida but in Tampa Bay. Feel free to send me a PM I'd like to have some online friends :)

·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
429 Posts
Damn I'm also in Florida but I'm so far away from all of you guys. I live near West Palm Beach. I really wish I could meet up with you all sometime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts