Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im looking for someone here to play World of warcraft : EU, Like leveling and stuff like end game

Requirments:

-Know the proper english language
-Must be able to chat properly , not just a word every 2 years
-Must have ALOT of freetime like me
-Must be cool :no
-Must be awesome

Let me know, As i think this will help me better use my lonely time instead of being alone to talk to someone extensively who suffers from sa aswell :)

·
Haruhi
570 Posts
a shame! i finally got my mic working, wouldve loved voice chat as it helps me....
ah voice chatting >.< so nerve wracking lol
i've stopped doing anything on WoW e.g rbgs/arena/raids all due to social anxiety =P since it all requires using the microphone >.< i'm to scared to even ask anything in trade chat lol =P

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've stopped doing anything on WoW e.g rbgs/arena/raids all due to social anxiety =P since it all requires using the microphone >.< i'm to scared to even ask anything in trade chat lol =P
hahahahahha seriously m8? In trade chat? wat do u do with all the linen cloth u just got if the AH is not being used :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haha, that reminds me of myself back in 2007... I Was absolutely terrified of talking over the internet! You could always try talking in the starting areas. People there are usually grateful for someone to talk to :)

·
Allons-y!
356 Posts
I know what you mean. I usually never tried pug raids or the like due to voicechat. I didn't like hearing everyone talk, and was always afraid I was going to be verbally berated if I messed up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts