Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often look at old pictures of me and my family and i can't help but feel alittle sad plus some guilt, the sadness is realizing how much my parents/ grandparents have aged and how much my siblings/cousins have grown up, i have alot of pictures of me as a baby and as a kid but hardly any as a teenager and i feel guilty for that because of my self image issues wouldn't allow to take pictures and now i dont have those memories and i feel like i let down my family for not appearing in more pictures.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I know, it's the same for me. It's like I just disappeared; I don't really do too much anymore. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone will remember me when I'm gone. But if you really think about it, it is only a matter of social capital, which is only as important as you let it be.

·
Registered
252 Posts
It is scary watching your parents age, its depressing. Witnessing their bodies falling apart. We're all so old now, as much as I love my extended family being with them is depressing because life hasn't worked out for them. Especially remembering everyone when they were young. Its just such a mess.

I've always thought celebrities are so lucky they have their lives documented by good photographers. I'd be more keen to be in pics if frikken annie liebowitz was taking the pictures,lol.

Its important to document your life in photos I rate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts