1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Duke of Prunes :wel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello and welcome, Duke of Prunes, it's great to have you here. As for your introduction, I think you did an awesome job in writing it and I did, indeed, read the whole thing. It sounds like you've had to face a lot of obstacles in your life (as have many others here as well) and, I hope that by your coming here, maybe we can show you the way to a brighter future.

Good luck and all the best to you! :yes

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Hello - that was some introduction. Even if you are lacking an education, it certainly isn't due to a lack of ability, that much is clear.

As an aside, and letting a bit of personal attitude creep in here, congratulations on quitting WoW - I think that was a wise decision for many and obvious reasons. I'd recommend following through with the CBT and perhaps a medication if you think it will help UNTIL you are dealing with the SA well...of all the things I've looked into, CBT seems to be the best therapy for SA.

Good luck to you, and I hope you find some advice that will help you here.

·
Permanently bored
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As an aside, and letting a bit of personal attitude creep in here, congratulations on quitting WoW - I think that was a wise decision for many and obvious reasons.
Not like it was that difficult to quit after Blizzard ruined it so much with the expansion :yes I did make a few good friends playing it that I've kept in contact with though, and one of them has SA too.

·
bored to death
154 Posts
Yeah I took Paxil for a little while when I was about 20. It did me some good but it had some 'unpleasant sexual side effects' - like the one you mentioned. I became orgasmically challenged and that wasn't acceptable. So I threw it away.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome DukeOfPrunes! :)

I must say that you have an interesting username.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts