Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
b4 i didn't really care for socialization im 19 and lonely as hell and cant even bare the thought of how my life would be like in years to come. having sa is a b****h.

·
3rd SAS Battalion
886 Posts
Things will get better with time, read up on social anxiety and look into possible therapies. Get a hold of some good self-help books and audio courses, some of which are available for free.

·
rawr?
86 Posts
b4 i didn't really care for socialization im 19 and lonely as hell and cant even bare the thought of how my life would be like in years to come. having sa is a b****h.
I was the same at 19, and I'm still the same now. I don't care what anyone says nobody wants to be alone. It's an awful feeling.
You gotta attempt to change or you will just get worse.

If you ever wanna chat about anything i'm here for you. =)
Send me a message.

·
Banned
776 Posts
I wish that was the truth but unfortunately things get worse as you get older. At 20 I was like yeah its all going to work out…but guess what it didn't and it just keeps getting worse.
Agreed. Don't just assume things will work out somehow. If you want it to change you'll have to make a real effort.

·
3rd SAS Battalion
886 Posts
Correct to my early point: things usually get better with time if you use that time to try and overcome your problems. The passing of time in itself will not make any difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts