Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Loneliness in halls

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  nbll12 
#1 ·
Did anyone else get this?

#5 ·
Same here, especially on days like tomorrow, where our lunch schedules are mixed up every tuesday, so I have no one to sit by at lunch (everyone else i know has a different lunch hour, i hate scheduling lol) so I usually take my CD player and wander or go to the library and pretend to do work.

#6 ·
Jack's Smirking Revenge said:
Same here, especially on days like tomorrow, where our lunch schedules are mixed up every tuesday, so I have no one to sit by at lunch (everyone else i know has a different lunch hour, i hate scheduling lol) so I usually take my CD player and wander or go to the library and pretend to do work.
Same here...I used to do that all the time in secondary school...find a cozy, isolated corner in the library & plug in the ear phones :banana

#10 ·
It's not too bad, I just listen to my music, completely shuts me off from outside world, except I can still see them :b I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but I no longer care about what they think of me. If anyone's staring at me, I just glare at them, becoming hostile I am. :um I have to admit that it was worse in high school! I truly hate that place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.