Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, I'm willing to meet up if you're still looking to chat about SA. I've been to psychologists, psychs and done group CBT as well as organized groups before in Kingston ON so I think I have decent input on the subject and hopefully we can generate some good conversation. I just moved back to London and I will be starting a group through the CMHA in September but I would love to get something going right now. Developing a social support system is by far the most important aspect of overcoming SA. Let me know if you're still interested in meeting up. I think I know someone else that would also be willing to come. I'm available Monday and Wednesdays in the morning and Tuesday/Thursdays in the evening. Hope to here from you soon!

Brent

·
Registered
48 Posts
Unfortunately I can't afford the $1800 plane ticket to London, England every week. This is a forum for London, Ontario, Canada. Hope you guys can find something in your area!

·
Registered
7 Posts
??

hey there, I was wondering if this group is still doing meetings or if there are any other groups or places that deal with social anxiety, been finding it hard to find places in London on that don't charge an arm and leg to join. 25 female and been dealing with SA and PTSD for as long as I can remember.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey mithraboo,

I've started a social anxiety disorder group at the CMHA Huron street site running every 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00-9:00 pm. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] to join the email list. I send a reminder email a couple days before each email. Hope to see you there!

Brent

21 - 27 of 27 Posts