Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmm.....ok, ppl have been wanting for someone to organise a meet up, so i dont mind doing it. I would like to know who would be interested and maybe give me some feed back.The meet up would take place somewhere in or around london so if u live anywere near it or u dont mind meeting there then leave me a message or join the English SA group, if u would like my msn just ask :p, just reply if u might consider it, thanks :)

·
Banned
2,173 Posts
I would consider it. But don't we already have a meetup planned up? I mean, the 'UK Liberation tour 2009' in the medication forum.

·
Registered
515 Posts
It'd be a good idea, but would need time so everyone can sort travel arrangements and can go. But I'd be up for it.

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
Sounds good to me, if it actually happens.

·
Banned
2,173 Posts
People keep saying they're interested and then nothing, thats the problem.
You know what? You are right. Someone really needs to take the initiative. And saying they are going to do it is not enough. That's what I'm going to do then: TOMORROW - I'll be passing near the starbucks at 77 Tottenham Court Road. I will stand outside at 10AM. Anyone who wants to say hi, be there at 10AM - I'll only stand there for 5 minutes, so if no one comes (very little chance of anyone coming anyway, but I'll still be there) I'll just go. Mind you, I have work experience, so I won't be able to hang out with anyone for very long, anyway.

That's my description: I'll be the tall guy, wearing dark jeans and a dark blue hoodie, reading the daily mail....

No pressure people - I really don't expect anyone to come, but I'll still do it just to prove to MYSELF that I'm capable of such a thing.

·
Banned
2,173 Posts
Well, I came, I saw... but I didn't conquer - no one turned up, just as I predicted. Oh well, I didn't really give anyone much time to think about it... maybe anothe time.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hmm, i'd give more notice than one day, cool you actually went through with that though.

Like someone else said somewhere i think these things are prob more successful on the UK specific SA site.

·
Banned
2,173 Posts
Yeah, now that I think of it it was pretty stupid to give a one day notice. I made the plan and execution on a whim... which is, after all, very charasteristic of myself.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts