Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you living or existing. Most people seem to just be existing... they go to work, come home talk about work, **** their mrs, go to bed, get up, go to work, talk about work, go to bed, then repeat until weekend... drink alcohol in pub, stumble home... go to bed. Wake up, go to work......

Is this really most peoples lives? without getting into a twist about comparing 3rd world to 1st world problems ... this is pathetic. I want to go back and live in the ****ing jungle.

For those that are actually living a life... how is that so, what are you doing different aside from the necessities?

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes but to the point that "Living" is enjoying life, everyone(most people) just going through the motions it seems. Life is confusing....

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
existing. i have no life.

·
Banned
5,103 Posts
Yes but to the point that "Living" is enjoying life, everyone(most people) just going through the motions it seems. Life is confusing....
Yep, I would say I'm just existing.. going through the motions. But nevertheless existence is rather lovely. Non-existence isn't something I'm interested in - I've heard the food is really bad.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
Existing, barely, through other people, as I can't exist or cope alone.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
What do you want?

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Existing like a cockroach.

·
n/a
670 Posts
I try to live by going on adventures in nature and having other hobbies/interests. There are more scenic places I'd like to visit, but don't have the people to go with. Some people do go alone tho, so maybe I can work up the courage to do the same some day. I'd love to just quit my job and travel around the world, but that seems impractical.

·
The Explorer
686 Posts
A few months ago, existing. Now I feel like I'm living. Getting my life on track. Trying to be more social. More human. I'm just taking baby steps but I'm pretty excited.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,825 Posts
You stay in the moment, that is how you live. To exist means you are in the past or the future.

Yay, old age and wisdom!

·
Chained to my destiny
414 Posts
Existing for now. But I am slowly going to try start living. I have plans in my head on how to start living and put my 'existing' behind

·
Banned
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You stay in the moment, that is how you live. To exist means you are in the past or the future.

Yay, old age and wisdom!
Yup, you definitely got it. I think with SA in general most just don't. It 's also stupid that I already know this, and that it's obvious. Maybe it's just too hard to do, and easy to forget. If you remember to, then it won't be so hard.. lol

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
EXISTING, there is no living here. But I do mean what I say to the points.

·
Registered
230 Posts
A few months ago, existing. Now I feel like I'm living. Getting my life on track. Trying to be more social. More human. I'm just taking baby steps but I'm pretty excited.
What you say matches your profile pic..baby steps :)

·
Ready to fight
97 Posts
Living in my mind, but other than that I'm existing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts