Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally like to buy nice undies, but sometimes I'll wear a bra and panties that don't match or something.
Do guys even care/notice really?

·
Registered
12 Posts
no way we feel totally honored if you're happy and content enough to be in your underwear with us. and plus if you match all the time even on days when you're not going out we feel like it's 2 planned. well I do anyways that's just me

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am a guy, I care, and I notice. I think my favorite types are cute lingerie and lingerie that shows off some skin but not to much.

·
berp
1,480 Posts
i wear unmatching most of the time and i don't see a problem with it. and to be honest i'm sure the guy is only going to care about seeing our a ss and boobs rather than if our bra didn't match are panties lol

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
It's not really something I care about. I mean, it's nice that she's gone to the effort but it's not expected. If I were with a woman who's wearing only underwear, the matching of colours would be the last thing on my mind. :lol I will be genuinely shocked if any guy thinks "wow I can't believe she's wearing a tan bra with black undies, how strange."

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
i think i would notice if it matched (since my brain will likely register any obvious matching pattern) and especially if it was a bright color (since my brain also registers those more), but not notice or care if it was not matching, if that makes sense.

and i haven't really thought about it before. if not for reading about it in this one book one time and finding it really hawt (i was kind of young then) and seeing it very occasionally in some picture and thinking the same thing, i'm not sure i would even believe it was real very much. part of me still doubts it actually. i think i would need to see it on a girl in real life for it not to seem so abstract to me anymore.

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
I like to match everything. I'm stingy with my bras and panties, so I don't have a ton that are really cute and match cause those get pricey, most are just okay looking and match. I've been wanting to weed everything out and refill it with cute stuff that I like. I feel most confident when I love everything I have on, regardless of whether or not anyone else is gonna see it. I don't think guys care, but girls do I think, like personally I think it gives confidence. Maybe that's just me.

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
It doesn't really matter all that much. It is nice sometimes to see her wearing something mind-blowingly sexy once in a while, but it is certainly not a requirement obviously. I've never kicked a woman out of my bed because of the underwear she was wearing. :p

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
lingerie is basically a visual aphrodisiac. itll work on some guys but not all.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I don't think they do. Doesn't matter if it's lace, cotton, polka dots, hot pink, or black. They pretty much react the same way. It'd probably throw me off if a guy did care or notice.

·
Out of here
1,680 Posts
I personally like to buy nice undies, but sometimes I'll wear a bra and panties that don't match or something.
Do guys even care/notice really?
It depends on the overall outfit and the colour and stylistic differences - sometimes you can get away with it, but there are men who notice these things, and who do care.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i will never know so I can't answer your question.
You're only 21 man guy, the grass is greener and girls like bicepts.:yes

As for the lingerie, don't really care although one of the times I got lucky she was wearing some black silk/shiny stuff, was pretty hot..

I think Most guy have other things on their mind even though it is a bonus. Lingerie is more for established relationships where they want to spice it up a bit.

·
Out of here
1,680 Posts
I don't think they care. If you want them to notice you have to make a point of it and try to show it before the foreplay starts. "Look at what I'm wearing!!" Candles, wine, music.....

Otherwise it's just a waste of money.
Shocking as it may be to imagine, there are sartorially-minded men out there....

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
I don't really care about bras. There is nothing sexy about them to me. Now see through thongs or panties and thigh high stockings? I go nuts when I see women with them.

·
I Pee Sitting Down
694 Posts
like someone said, don't matter, we're having sex at that point and last thing on our mind is mismatched panties and bra :teeth unless your bf is gay and into fashion lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts