Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad of the movie on youtube yesterday at the top but I ignored it-then, I heard about it today on the kane show (maryland radio show) and they said it was a really gooooood sacry movie, and that the trailer was amazing, there's a lot of scary **** in the trailer, etc, so I saw it, and yeah there were a couple scary parts, but it wasn't as scary as I wanted-

FYI-I like scary movies howver, i'm not the kind of person who could handle lots of blood/gore/guts/people being mutilated, but I really enjoy the suspenseful feeling u get when watching horror movies, where ur heart beats, and ur afriad to look like in Saw..well I didn't get that feeling as much when I was watching the trailer......

By the way, the radio show said that the movie's gonna get no press, it's just by word of mouth that its gotten so popular, and its in limited cities.

LISTEN TO THE RADIO PART THEN WATCH THE TRAILER

RADIO SHOW TALKING BOUT THE MOVIE

go to
http://www.hot995.com/main.html then look at the purpley pink box and click on play where it says "10/8 Anit Cocaine Drug" and first they're gonna talk about a anti-drug and then talk about the movie at minute 1:05

Trailer:

So what do u think? Is it just me or is the trailer not as scary as the radio show made it sound?

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I would hope that the movie itself would be scarier than the trailer. I've watched a lot of scary stuff. I wouldn't say my standards are too high but I hate crappy scary movies that seem like they might be scary but aren't that good when you actually see it. Anyway a friend of mine wants to see it and we would go but the closest it is to us is Washington DC and I don't know if I wanna go there for something I won't even like haha.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"bump"

Bump

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2,348 Posts
Meh. It will probably get a lot of hype like The Blair Witch Project did 10 years ago and then fade away. I don't care about those type of movies. I am not easily scared.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Whenever I see movies that are advertised like this one was, I usually think that it's overhyped and won't live up to expectations. From what I heard so far, I think I was right.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Banned
850 Posts
wow i wish my mind was still that sensitized enough were movies like this could actually scare me a little bit. were did they find all those people in the theater? was this a screening for someones really untalented dad new movie and all the suburban young people around the neighborhood were invited?

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
I saw this yesterday. It wasn't the scariest thing in the world, so I can't really believe that the audience in the trailer was 'real'. It was hyped up and exaggerated. But once you get over the fact that it's not going to be The Exorcist or something, it was actually a pretty good movie for such a low budget. I liked how they didn't use gore and 'jumpy moments' to scare you, they used tension and vulnerability .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts