Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like cats?

• I don't like cats.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A world-wide program to exterminate cats sounds good to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AnxiousAmelia said:
So what do you have against cats, Ultrashy?
Main problem is that they cause me severe allergies and cats are stronger than any antihistamine. I'm also not fond of the fur they shed everywhere. And then there is that disgusting litter box, which some cat owners fail to keep clean enough and when you visit you're supposed to just pretend their place doesn't stink.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more thing: I'm also not fond of cats with claws as they attempt to kill me with scratches.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Awww!! But their claws are just tiny needles! It's a sign of affection if they knead you with their prickly feet!

·
Registered
171 Posts
i like cats...our cats are snobby little *****es though so i dont like them much...i like the kittys though :)

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
They're ok, but I don't love them. I'm more of a dog person but I do have a siamese house cat. We have some cats that live outside which I don't care for because they always walk all over my vehicles with their muddy feet and they scratched the paint on my truck once trying to pull themselves up onto the hood :mum

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
I love kitties!!! My Scruffie is the most spoiled kittie ever!! I had 6 kitties at one time awhile back.. so fun having lil kittens running around the house and up the drapes :lol Can't wait to be an old cat lady :lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't really like them. I think they are cute but i would never want one (I'm allergic to them) I am a dog person. :troll

·
Registered
38 Posts
I chose cats are ok, because I like cats, but only if they belong to me. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I LOVE cats! I have one. My husband and I are both allergic to our furry little baby, but we are able to keep things under control as long as we take medication and vacuum often. I'm not a big fan of cats with claws, either, so ours doesn't have any. And yeah, smelly litter boxes are disgusting. Our kitty is EXTREMELY picky and refuses to go in her box until her previous mess has been removed from the premises. We have no choice but to constantly be scooping around in her box. Our kitty is beginning to get up there in years, and I can't even imagine how we will live when she is gone someday. She is our child!

·
Registered
742 Posts
i love cats, and i love dogs, my family has 5 cats! woohoo

1 - 20 of 53 Posts