Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Loveless
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm new here. I have always came to this site but never thought to join. I have had anxiety since I could remember. I got a little better at one time but once I outwardly became a lesbian in got worse. I have always been a loner but for the past few years I am really alone. I have no one that I am close to or trust. Everyone has turned there back on me. I am close to being a full blown alcoholic. I have made a lot of bad choices in my life but I am trying to start fresh by taking some college classes but I can not even get on the bus without drinking. I don't know what to do I feel like my life is nothing and that I will die before my time because I can't stop drinking. I feel like I'm going crazy because I have no life, no one to talk to, and no one that truly cares about me...Life is misery :-(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,
I can relate to you as I've always been a loner and I've always felt different because of my appearance. It's nice that you took this first step. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, LonelyGemini25! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
well i really started being an alchohlic i cant handle being in public/social situations(with people i dont know and i hardly know anyone) without being tipsy/wasted so i can relate to u on that part

·
Registered
2 Posts
alcoholism needs medical attention. You may seek some medical treatments because too much drinks just threatens your health and impairs your normal life.

Being lone is fine, a part of life. Everyone can be a loner due to his or her different identifies: LGBTQ, single mom, having sick children, etc.

You can try to start some new kinds of social life to change your situations, for instance, becoming a volunteers on campus or joining some wellbeing therapies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts