Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
Yeah, I've seen one episode of this show. Really interesting. I kind of wonder what it would be like to be the only person left.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. Or a kind of spirit wandering the earth, just observing everything.

Somehow, it just "looks right" without people. Seems so much more natural when they show the cities overun by forest and wild animals roaming free. Like maybe that's the way it should be.

·
Registered
529 Posts
It always amazes me how quickly, relatively speaking, that all remains of human existance steel buildings & everything disappears.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
It's alright, but it's easy to know that everything will eventually break down and go back to the earth.

·
Registered
529 Posts
yeah.

Just the fact they say only a couple hundred years basically everything will have crumbled to the ground & under 1000, mans existence will be hard to detect. That just amazes me that it would/could happen that fast.

·
Registered
30 Posts
my son is obsessed with that show.

it's pretty crazy that humans spend SO much time and energy making this world "ours" when it takes so little time to undo everything we have done.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It almost makes me wonder if it has happened before and we just don't realize it. I also wonder if it's not inevitable that it will happen. Like maybe it's part of the natural order of things that we would rise up and then be wiped out.

The earth would be returning to it's natural state, so to speak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts